If you are unhappy with your smile but do not want to endure metal braces, Invisalign clear braces may be a good option for you. This novel technique can straighten your misaligned teeth without the need for metal wires and brackets. Invisalign instead uses a set of customized devices known as aligners. The pain of metal wires and the stress of corrections are avoided with clear aligners. They are translucent, allowing for discreet treatment. At Discount Dental in Pasco, WA, we provide cutting-edge Invisalign treatment to address dental defects and give you a balanced smile.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that can solve your cosmetic problems while also providing you with many health benefits. These aligners are designed to rectify misalignment and overcrowding problems. Without the inconvenience of probing wires, you can have a beautiful smile in a short period. It is a convenient method for straightening teeth.
Advantages of Invisalign Treatment
The use of Invisalign aligners has the following benefits:
- They are practically undetectable and less conspicuous because they are constructed of clear plastic, and they do not affect the aesthetics of the wearer's smile.
- Invisalign aligners produce more accurate and faster outcomes than traditional metal braces.
- The Invisalign aligners can be removed by the wearer for eating, cleaning, flossing, and so on. As a result, the wearer's oral hygiene remains unaffected. In addition, unlike metal braces, you can eat whatever you want because the aligners can be removed while dining.
- Because Invisalign aligners contain no metal parts, the wearer is not bothered.
- After conventional braces are removed, Invisalign aligners can be used to improve relapse tooth movement.
Invisalign Treatment Procedure
During your preliminary consultation, our dentists will first assess the best therapy for you and then create a personalized treatment plan for you. We will then take X-rays and impressions of your teeth to send to the lab for processing. The impressions will then be used to create the personalized clear aligners using 3D computer imaging technology.
Your Invisalign aligners will be given to you during your next clinic visit. Each set of aligners must be worn continuously for around two weeks, except while conducting regular oral duties.
Once a month, come in for a consultation to confirm that your therapy is progressing as planned. Once all of the aligner sets have been worn, the therapy is complete.
If you want to learn more about our Invisalign treatments, visit Discount Dental at 2735 W Court St, Pasco, WA 99301, or call (509) 212-9227 to book an appointment.